- Object: The application “Meteology LiveCams” aims to provide meteorological information, in the form of forecasts and images from live cameras. It is explicitly noted that these are automated meteorological forecasts, where the data are automatically extracted from the following providers: GFS (Global Forecasting System), Meteociel.fr, Open Weather, Sat24.com, Eumetsat, Met Office, Blitzortung.org, ΟpenStreetMap, OpenMapTiles by MapTiler, consequently and the application “Meteology LiveCams”, merely retransmits the meteorological information after the approval of the above providers.
In any case, never make critical decisions about your life and / or health, based on them or any other weather information from the internet. The creators of this application do NOT bear any responsibility, in case of damage and / or damage to your life, health and / or property, if you rely on this information, for critical decisions.
- Ownership of Information and Copyright: The “Meteology LiveCams” application and its content (including meteorological forecasts, live videos, texts, graphics, images, photographs, designs, software, links, etc.) are the intellectual property of the company “Meteology TZOUMA EFFROSYNI”, they are protected by Greek, EU and international laws on trademarks, industrial and intellectual property as well as the presentation of the above in the application, in no case should it be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use. Any copying, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, modification, resale, production of work or misleading the public about the actual content provider, any reproduction, re-release, upload, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content of the application, in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of the owner of this application.
- The application and the cameras we use to provide video, do NOT record video or audio data, but only broadcast live. In no case image or audio data will be stored, nor of course will they be used for any reason and in any way. Cameras used to view images do not have the ability to rotate, focus (zoom) and record audio. These are technical means, generally friendly to privacy, as defined in the current legislation and case law. In any case, the necessary measures have been taken to avoid displaying personal data through the application cameras (image blur, local deletion, blackening, etc.). If you have any legal or ethical issues with the content of the image, in particular with regard to its reproduction and use of the copyright and the image provided through the cameras, please notify us immediately.
- The current application recognizes and respects the right to protection of personal data of internet users, in accordance with current legislation. Below you will find a detailed description of how the data of the users of the application are collected and processed during the visit or use of the provided services. By visiting and navigating through the application, you unconditionally accept the terms described in this policy.
- The visitor-user of the application must carefully read the terms and conditions of protection of his personal information mentioned here. We may modify the terms of protection of your personal data. Therefore, please check these terms regularly for any changes, as you agree to these terms and modifications upon your visit and use.
When visiting and using the application we collect the following personal data:
a) Navigation data
The application collects identities of its users using technologies such as cookies and / or tracking Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of each visitor / user and do not take note of any document or file from the computer or its telephone device. In addition, information about the sites that were visited by the visitor is automatically collected. The processing of the above data is done in order to provide you with seamless access to the information of our application.
b) Contact form